Click here to BUY TICKETS NOW!!!
Media Members-Click here to apply for media passes to an upcoming event.
(Effective as of December 10, 2016)
Before being issued a staff pass/wristband or media credential/wristband, anyone that wants to take photos, video or stream from our events must be approved by Promoter or a designated member of his staff. Permission is granted, whether full access or partial access, by Promoter solely at their discretion and is not guaranteed to anyone. To qualify, photographer, videographer and/or media member MUST do the following:
- Sign a Shared Copyright Waiver (the only exceptions are: with PROMOTER’s (not a staff member) prior approval; if you are an accredited Press member with actual Press credentials; if you can prove you work for local, regional or national radio, TV, newspaper, website/blog with over 5,000 fans, magazine or other “legitimate” media.
- Give a driver’s license, passport (no library cards, student or work IDs, etc), $50 cash deposit or a credit card to Promoter’s designated staff member to hold until photographer, videographer and/or media member (that doesn’t qualify for the above exceptions) gives Promoter’s designated staff member copies of all media taken.
- Give copies or download all media taken to Promoter’s designated staff member before leaving. SD cards, thumb drives, etc will be returned to photographer, videographer or media member once we have downloaded all copies to our storage device.
Two types of passes/wristbands will be given, either a “staff” wristband or a “media” wristband.
- “Staff” wristbands will give the wearer access to take photos and/or videos from anywhere in the fight venue, including cage side or inside the VIP area, in ticketing area in front of vendor, concessions or ticketing tables but not behind them, fighter warm-up areas, other areas in the venue that are open to the public.
- “Media” wristbands will give the wearer access to take photos and/or videos from anywhere in the fight venue except cage side/inside VIP area, staff only or fighter only areas, such as upstairs a/v garden or back area where fighters walk to be introduced. They may also take photos and/or videos in areas that are open to the public.
NO LIVE STREAMING is ever allowed unless hired by Promoter for that purpose or Promoter gives permission in writing to you to do so.
Due to the proliferation of blogs, streaming services like Periscope, Facebook Live, etc, NO pictures or video may be taken anywhere at any of our events, including cage side by the coaches or their staff, with these exceptions:
- We have hired you to shoot photos and/or video for Promoter. Being hired by a fighter or team does not automatically qualify you. If a fighters hires you to shoot for them, you or they must apply for permission/credentials to shoot at our event and fill out proper paperwork sharing copyright and agreeing to send us copies of all photos and videos taken.
- You are a non-accredited media member that we have approved prior to an event. This includes fighter and/or gym photographers and/or videographers. You must purchase a general admission ticket and apply for EACH event unless we have expressly given you permission for more than one event. You must still purchase a ticket to each event even if you are given permission to shoot more than one event. Prior permission does not guarantee that you will be granted permission again. Permission may be withdrawn at any time for any reason.
- You are an accredited media member that we have approved prior to an event. You do not need to purchase a general admission ticket but must apply for EACH event unless we have expressly given you permission for more than one event. Prior permission does not guarantee that you will be granted permission again. Permission may be withdrawn at any time for any reason.
- If you are granted permission to shoot photos and/or video then you are considered a Media Member. As such, you are required to abide by the policy listed below.
APPLICATION FOR MEDIA CREDENTIALS/MEDIA POLICY
• Media credentials will be issued only to accredited media outlets and to working media members on specific assignment.
• Freelance reporters, bloggers, videographers, photographers, etc may NOT be issued credentials at promoter’s discretion.
• ANY freelance reporters, bloggers, videographers, photographers, etc/non-accredited media that are chosen will only be issued if you have purchased a ticket.
• Credentials will be granted within three (3) days of event and issued at the event.
• Photography will be allowed only in designated areas.
• Video is not permitted by journalists or photographers, only approved broadcast outlets or pre-approved video crews.
• Photographers and videographers will have to sign an additional waiver on-site before the event regarding imagery rights. Copyrights must be shared and copies of photographs and/or video taken MUST be sent to OO Fights within 48 hours of event unless otherwise agreed upon by OO Fights in writing.
• Media seating will be designated by media director at event.
• Note: Due to increased popularity, cageside positioning is NOT guaranteed.
Contact our Media Director at email@example.com with questions or to answer any media related requests.